Other Ways to Give and FAQ
Please make Cheque out to “DevXchange” and state designation (project) in Memo/Note area of cheque and mail to:
P.O. Box 224
Barrie, ON L4M 4T3
If you are a US donor and want to receive a tax receipt
To make a tax deductible US donation please mail your cheque to
Cornerstone Fellowship Church
66 Waverley Drive, Suite 630
Fredrick, MD 21702
Please specify Devxchange and the name of the project that you would like to donate to.
If a tax receipt is not needed you can donate Online or E-Transfer.
How do I make a monthly recurring donation?
- Select the option for Recurring Monthly Donation from the menu of the project you wish to donate to. You can then enter any amount you wish. The amount will automatically be donated every month. If you wish to stop a monthly donation you can contact us,
- To have monthly donations come out of your bank account- download our pre-authorized donation form, fill it out and mail it along with a void cheque to Devxchange at PO Box 224, Barrie, ON L4M 4T2.
How do I donate to a specific project?
- Choose the project using the options under the Projects Menu and click donate button or specify project if sending in a cheque.
Do I receive a tax receipt for my donation?
- All of your donations to Devxchange over $20 are eligible for a tax receipt. Your tax receipt for all donations for the year will be combined into one tax receipt and will be mailed or emailed to to you at the end of the year.
How do I contact Devxchange?
- Contact information is found in the footer of all pages on this web site. Email is preferred contact method as someone is not always available for a phone call.
Can I see my donation history?
- If you donated online or have an email registered with us you can login and click on menu option donation history. You will need to register before you can login.
Restricted Gift Policy: All donations are being accepted on the condition that they will be used for the specified purpose or project, unless that purpose or project has been completed, or for some reason cannot be completed, in which case the board may decide that the funds are to be used for another charitable activity.
Charitable Registration Number: 846885523RR0001