Donor Information and FAQ
- Select the option for Recurring Monthly Donation from the menu of the project you wish to donate to. You can then enter any amount you wish. The amount will automatically be donated every month. If you wish to stop a monthly donation you can contact us,
- To have monthly donations come out of your bank account- download our pre-authorized donation form, fill it out and mail it along with a void cheque to Devxchange at PO Box 224, Barrie, ON L4M 4T2
- Choose the project using the menu “Projects/Campaigns” and click donate button or specify project if sending in a cheque.
- All of your donations to Devxchange over $20 are eligible for a tax receipt. Your tax receipt for all donations for the year will be combined into one tax receipt and will be mailed or emailed to to you at the end of the year. If you are a US Donor see menu “Ways to Donate”
- Contact information is found in the footer of all pages on this web site. Email is preferred contact method as someone is not always available for a phone call.
- If you donated online or have an email registered with us you can login and click on menu option donation history. You will need to register before you can login.
Restricted Gift Policy: All donations are being accepted on the condition that they will be used for the specified purpose or project, unless that purpose or project has been completed, or for some reason cannot be completed, in which case the board may decide that the funds are to be used for another charitable activity.
Charitable Registration Number: 846885523RR0001