Looking To Start A Project With Us? That’s Fantastic!
Please fill out our form below and one of us will get in touch with you to start the application process!
- Charitable Status
- Tax Receipts
- Online Page and Donations
- Volunteer Support
- Oversight and Direction
- Project Support
- Joint Fundraisers
- Group Trips
- Media Promotion
- And Much More!
Project Leaders with Devxchange become members of our charity. You will work as a liaison with us and a grassroots organization you have established a relationship with. Please read below some of the responsibilities and requirements you would have with us before requesting an application.
Project Leaders Are:
- Signed Up As A Devxchange Member (you will be given a membership form to fill out and a one time fee of $45 when you request the application)
Project Leaders Are Expected To:
- Act as the project manager, liaison, and administrative arm of Devxchange for the project.
- Ensure all Canadian volunteers assisting the project are trained for their role and receive adequate support and supervision.
- Fundraiser the necessary funds to cover the project budget. Note: We ARE NOT a funding agency, you are required to raise the money for the project.
- All funds raised must be sent to Devxchange regardless of if they are tax deductible.
- All funds raised are subject to a 10% administrative fee.
- Complete annual reports, an annual budget, closure reports and evaluations
- Report any travel to your project