A lead member is someone who starts a project with Devxchange International Programs. They act as the administrative arm of Devxchange International, overseeing and raising funds for the project.
If you are interested in starting a project with us, please click this ‘Start a Project’ link to begin the process.
Anyone who has a humanitarian project that aligns with the mission, vision and values of Devxchange International and are willing to manage and raise funds for the project.
Once you are a registered project of Devxchange you will have many opportunities like:
- An online donation page
- Tax deductible donations
- A members self help “Dashboard”
- Resources to fundraising support like grant writing materials, grant writing volunteers, appeal letter samples, marketing materials, etc
- Social Media updates to your donors on our social media platforms
- Training and Ongoing support via online meetings
- Attend annual Devxchange events (AGM and Annual Joint Fundraiser)
- Volunteer virtually on a flexible schedule
Devxchange International projects are worldwide though concentrated in areas of greatest humanitarian need and where we have a project lead member to liaise with the local implementing partner. Since inception, we have supported projects in more than 30 countries.
Yes, all donations are eligible for tax receipts. Tax receipts are issued at the end of the year
For most of our projects, there is a local implementing partner on the ground that oversees the implementation of the project. Our name, ‘Devxchange’, implies a development exchange. It is a two-way street of learning from other cultures and working together to improve the lives of others.
We do not operate as a volunteer placement service but we will help volunteers who have a connection with an opportunity overseas. They can raise support through us for their initiative.
Yes, we rely on volunteers for nearly everything in our organization. This helps us keep our administrative overhead to a minimum. If you are interested in volunteering your time or expertise, please click this ‘Volunteer’ link to connect with us.
We are not a funding organization and do not receive or fulfill requests for funding. All of the funding for our projects comes from funds raised by the Lead Member for their specific projects.
To donate to a specific project, search our projects to find one you would be interested in. For a listing of all projects – click here. Each project profile describes the project and its activities. You can donate directly on any project profile or if you require assistance, please contact us via email – email@example.com
Your money will go directly towards the project you have chosen. If, for some reason, the project you have chosen is unable to be completed, your donation will go towards another project that is similar to the one you chose and you will be notified by email.
There are two ways to make a recurring donation
- Select the option for Recurring Monthly Donation from the menu of the project you wish to donate to. You can then enter any amount you wish. The amount will automatically be donated every month. If you wish to stop a monthly donation you can contact us.
- To have monthly donations come out of your bank account- download our pre-authorized donation form, fill it out and mail it along with a void cheque to Devxchange at PO Box 224, Barrie, ON L4M 4T2.
You may send a cheque made out to
PO Box 224
Barrie, ON L4M 4T2
Please specify by way of note or memo on cheque the designation.
To make a tax deductible US donation please mail your cheque to
Cornerstone Fellowship Church
66 Waverley Drive, Suite 630
Fredrick, MD 21702
Please specify Devxchange and the name of the project that you would like to donate to.
All of your donations to Devxchange are eligible for a tax receipt. Your tax receipt will be mailed or emailed to to you at the end of February of the following year.